Getting replacement vinyl windows for your Tucson, AZ home may seem overwhelming. One way to combat this stress is to get all the information you can before you begin the process. That way, when you’re ready to get started, you can do so with confidence.
To help you learn more about vinyl windows, here are 5 of the most commonly asked vinyl replacement window questions and their answers:
- Will Vinyl Windows Work With My Older Home? Yes! Vinyl replacement windows come in almost every shape, size, color, and design, so it’s easy to find the model that meets your home’s style and function needs, from energy savings to low-maintenance durability, and classic shape to bold color. Vinyl also comes in many imitation-wood styles, so you can get the look of a classic window without all the hassle of real wood. It’s easy to find vinyl windows that will work with an older home.
- What is the Lifespan of a Vinyl Window? While there are many different factors at play when it comes to your windows’ lifespan, from the materials and construction method to climate, weather and more, most vinyl windows last a lifetime. Wood windows, however, only last about 30 years, and this is with constant maintenance and upkeep.
- Are Replacement Vinyl Windows Secure? You need your windows to not only look great but also to work well. This includes keeping your home safe from intruders and other unexpected events. The majority of vinyl windows come with a range of security features to help keep you and your loved ones safe, including full frame installation, secure locks, and strong structural integrity.
- What are My Options for Replacement Vinyl Window Colors? While the exact numbers vary, most vinyl window manufacturers offer hundreds of different colors and finishes. You can mix and match colors and finishes to make even more options, so you’re sure to find the exact combination to match your home and style. Some manufacturers also offer custom color and finish creations for even more personalization.
- How Much do Vinyl Windows Cost? Again, this varies greatly from window to window and contractor to contractor. However, you can almost guarantee that vinyl replacement windows will cost less than wood replacement windows. This affordability also comes with quality and function, as vinyl is more durable, easy to maintain and often more energy efficient than wood. You can talk to your contractor for a more exact estimate.
These 5 questions and answers are the beginning of all the information Olander’s Window Replacement can give you about your replacement window journey and options. We have years of Tucson, AZ vinyl window experience, and would be happy to use that expertise to help you find the best windows for your home. Please stop by our showroom at 4141 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85712 to visit us in person. You can also give us a call today at (520) 326-2909 for more information about us, and what we can do for you.